We are looking for a volunteer to fill the Treasurer in September 2019
Duties will include:
- Prepare and submit a budget (with support from the Chapter Executive/Chapter President) for the year ahead to Chapter Development
- Deposit all funds raised in the Chapter BMO Bank Account
- Prepare cheques for payment of pre-approved expenses
- Complete a bank reconciliation twice per year
- Report at Chapter Annual Meetings
- Meet gaming by-laws and requirements
We are looking for a minimum two year commitment, with a full year of mentoring from the outgoing treasurer.
Event Planner – Fall Event
We are looking for a volunteer to fill the Event Planner position for a fall event to take over or replace the Gala. Bring your amazing ideas and make this event your own!! This event has been an important part of our chapter for the past 30 years! It raised over $250,000 and has been invaluable to bringing awareness to the disease.
If interested in either of these opportunities, please contact Heather Dodds at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for those who would like to take their community involvement to the next level. We have a few roles currently available, please contact us to learn more!
- Advocacy Coordinator
- Educational Events Coordinator