Huntington Bag Check at the Scotiabank Marathon
For the past several years we have partnered with Scotiabank Marathon to manage the bag check so that we can name it the Huntington bag check to generate awareness at the event. We’re looking for volunteers to help us take in thousands of runner race bags, place them in numerical order and then retrieve bags once runners have completed the race.
- Date: May 27, 2018
- Time: Two different shifts available
- Location: Stampede Grounds
- Perks: Parking, snacks and t-shirts are provided
- Full details and volunteer registration can be found here
- Contact the organizer: email@example.com
Casino Chair (Q2 2019)
We are looking for someone to oversee the casino and finding volunteers! The casino takes place every two years and it typically brings in roughly $70K. The role includes filling out some paperwork to ensure we have our dates booked and finding volunteers to work the two days at the casino.
If you would like to be added to our mailing list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for those who would like to take their community involvement to the next level. We have a few roles currently available, please contact us to learn more!
- Director, Media Relations
- Director, Advocacy
- Social Events Coordinator
- Educational Events Coordinator
- YPAHD Representative